7 days left until the due date. Although I have been preparing myself for the fact that the baby decides the due date. After being started 2 weeks early with all four of the girls this is a whole new ball game. I had a ultrasound at 38 week and they said then that he weigh a little over 8 lbs then so by 40 or possibly 41 weeks he is going to be a monster child. I have never been pregnant this long and now I understand what everyone has been saying about those last 2 weeks. It is a good thing my doctor visits are in the morning because by evening I would be begging to get started. Why is it that your belly feels 4 times bigger by 6:00 pm? Really I feel pretty good other that being huge. It is to the point that I hate going anywhere for all of the comments like the one I got at a funeral I went to it went like this
Her: When are you due?
Me: In a couple of weeks.
Her: It looks like yesterday.
People are so kind. Anyway we can't wait for this boy (still without a name) to get here! I bought this baby sling that you wrap up and tie the baby to you so hopefully I can get him in that and everyone won't be able to take him from me. With all of these girls (little mothers) I am a little afraid that I will never get to hold him. Hopefully the next post will be baby arrival news.
3 comments:
I can't believe that you are already due!! Don't you hate it when people say that? I always did! I am very excited and can't wait to see pictures and then to see you all in person this summer. Good Luck! I will never forget when you came to get my girls when I had Rowdy, and whenever I had a contraction you cried! Remember? That is one of my favorite memories of you!
Could you hurry already! We can't wait to meet him! :_) Don't you just love when people say stuff like this? ;)
Yippee! Almost there! Best of luck.
Post a Comment