

In between conference sessions I sent the girls outside to get some energy out. They got spring fever and decided to shovel of the tramp then they roped Jared into helping. By the time they got it done it was time to come back in to watch the second session so they didn't even get to jump much. They had their shoes off they thought to was so warm. I think it was maybe 45 degrees. Molly had hers off for about 2 minutes and was back in for boots and a jacket. We are really ready for spring up here. Yes these pictures were taken April 5th we really do still have that much snow. Remind me why we live here. When I post pictures about June or July you will see why. I am trying to remember that. Between the snow and 4 weeks left of pregnancy I really wish I could just go to sleep and wake up about May 1st. I really try not to wish time away but I am not doing very good at it right now.
2 comments:
Cute new pictures! I love those girls of yours! Oh, and your new background is cute too. You are getting to be such a cute blogger! ;)
Hey you guys!! I am so excited about the baby you had today Jenny!!! You better get some pictures of him on there!!!! I want to see him. I love your guys' new background, its way cute, and the new pictures. I especially like the one of all the girls at the first. The one on the tramp is cool too, it looks pretty icy!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Andi
Post a Comment