I can't believe Easter has already come and gone. It was a great relaxing weekend. Molly got this Dora hop on ball thing and she spent the entire day Saturday on it. The Easter bunny had to come on Saturday because we have early church on Sunday. Tammy and the boys came up for the weekend and we colored eggs and had our easter egg hunt with the golden egg with $5 in it actually grandma did two golden eggs and Erika found both of them. Most of the eggs had money and candy in them so the other kids weren't too mad about it because everyone got money. Saturday night Jared and grandpa took all of the kids to the movie and me and Tammy and mom stayed home and made cards. It was fun and quiet. Angie went to Devin's family party. We missed you Ang.
The girls so cute in their new spring outfits.
Everyone loves coloring eggs. Mikey too big of a stud muffin to color
eggs but he would sit in for the photo. He's a cute kid.
It is fun to have some boy energy around. The egg hunt was about to
start. Grandpa gave Molly and Izzy a head start which really wasn't
necessary for Izzy. Notice Molly's red cowgirl boots she looks like she is
from Idaho or something.
1 comment:
ah MAN! I didn't realize I missed out on so much fun! It has been a while since Mom has done her Easter Egg hunts, I have been missing them. Looks like it really was a blast. I missed you guys too!
Post a Comment