Sunday, May 16, 2010
























I can't believe my first baby is 12 and my baby boy is 1.  Why oh why does time have to go so fast.  I have always thought that having my babies grow up would be so sad which it is so sad that they will not be my babies forever but as Abby has gone into young womens it is so fun to watch her grow up and she is such a good girl and so cute it is getting scary.  I am so glad she still likes me to home school her because I would really miss her if she was gone all day.  I could not have asked for a better girl, she is blazing the trail for the rest to follow.
Ross is so fun at a year.  He keeps us all entertained and so busy chasing him all day everyday.  he never slows down and is already trying to run.  If the door is open he is gone, no shoes, rain, it doesn't matter he takes off and never looks back.  I worried about him with all of these girls trying to mother him all of the time but he holds his own-he is still Ross the boss.
Time really does fly,  I just try to love everyday that I get to have these little people (yes Abby you are still a little people) in my home.

No comments: