I am back to the blogging world. I have decided to use our blog as my journal since I am terrible at writing in my journal and I am prompted daily to keep some sort of record of this great life that I live. So rather that try to catch up I am just going to start now and if I get a chance to add more past pictures and events I will just do it randomly.Yesterday we planted the garden. I decided to try square foot gardening this year and man, it was fun. I fit so much more into our three boxes. I planted this box about a week ago and yesterday me and the girls finished the other two. I had to pick up my bountiful basket in the morning and the girls had play practice so between those two things and a few garage sales we didn't get started until noon but we worked all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment