Saturday, March 14, 2009

For more recipes like this visit http://phemomenon.blogspot.com!  
I got this recipe from Good Things Utah
It is so yummy!
HONEY LIME ENCHILADAS
1/3 CUP HONEY
1/4 CUP LIME JUICE
2 TSP. CHILI POWDER
1-2 CLOVES FRESH GARLIC
Mix this together and pour over 1 lb. cooked
and shredded chicken.  Let sit for 1 hour.
12 CORN TORTILLAS 
2 CUPS CHEESE
14 OZ. GREEN ENCHILADA SAUCE
1/2 CUP HEAVY CREAM
Mix enchilada sauce and cream together
pour a little in the bottom of 9x13 pan.
Heat corn tortillas and put spoon full of chicken
and a little cheese and roll up and put in pan.
Pour the rest of the sauce on top and top with cheese.
Bake 350 for 30-35 min.
This chicken is really great for chicken taco too.

2 comments:

Britney said...

I tried to email you and it came back twice--even when I replied to your email!?! What is your email address, I might just be REAL slow! IT was great to hear from you and see your adorable cookie-cutter family! Brit

utahmigs said...

I made this and we LOVED it! Thanks for the idea. Sure love you!