7 Weeks left!!! We still don't have a name for this little boy. I am feeling pretty good other than huge and uncomfortable. I pretty much live in my sweats. If I put something else on the girls all wonder where we are going. I didn't really realize how much I was wearing them until I had to go to a meeting and Abby said "Can I pick you out something to where?'' I said " No, I am wearing this". Then Izzy and Molly came in and said are you wearing that and I said yes, why? Molly said "It doesn't look very meetish". She is barely 4, I am going to be in trouble in a few years. At least I probably won't go anywhere with the girls in my sweats. Erika and I went to the grocery store and I was wearing one of Jared's t-shirts and she asked me if I would zip up my coat before we went in because it was embarrassing that I was wearing a boys shirt. I said my coat will not zip up anymore my dear. I have noticed a couple of moms that only have teenage daughters that are pretty well dressed and now I know why.
I am also getting pretty lazy. I rarely go upstairs. Izzy came down and told me she was cleaning upstairs really good because someday maybe after I have the baby I will go up there again.
Needless to say as much as I really try to never wish time away. I am wishing these next 7 weeks go quickly. I think the rest of my family does too.
No comments:
Post a Comment