Erika, Erika, Erika... she is nine going on eighteen. Erika is the fashion queen of the family (one of them at least). Erika is one easy kid. She is quick to get right to her school work and is usually done with everything she needs to do for the day by 11 am. She is really loving her new DS games that she got for her birthday and her new American Girls doll Chrissa. That makes #3 on the American girl dolls. I just can't resist when they ask for those dolls. I love everything about them. Jared said I should just order myself one. Erika is our love bug. She gives everyone at least two long hugs and kisses every night. She is always busy either playing, sewing, reading, cleaning (organizing), or playing DS. She is really growing up. She has even stayed home a few times alone and she eats just about anything well at least tries that is big for her. I am so proud of her. Our lives are so blessed to have her. I love her SPUNK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment