Monday, July 6, 2009


These are just a few of the things that have happened in the last two months.  Man the summer is going by fast. Izzy broke her arm the day before I was due to have the baby I guess it was good to go over.  She broke it on the slide at the park and it was a pretty bad break for such a small fall.  She had to have surgery to get it set and have two pins put in it.  Six weeks later when they went in to take the pins out one had worked its way up too far and she had to be put out again a week later to get that out.  She was really bummed she had to have a cast for 8 weeks instead of six but she is back to monkey bars and riding her bike like a maniac now.  Jared and I were wondering if the surgery would scare her enough to chill out a little.  As we were leaving the hospital she said "that was kind of fun"  I guess no such luck.  I am sure it is only a matter of time until the next emergency room visit.  We got the garden planted in between the rain storms.  Jared and Abby did most of the work.  I was in and out with the baby.  The other girls thought it would be fun in their swimming suits the next day with their bad sunburn they weren't so sure.  I never get my pictures in the right order but last is our moth that we noticed in our jar one morning.  Izzy and her friends found a caterpillar and put it in the jar and we kind of forgot about it until someone noticed it had turned into this pretty moth.  Izzy refused to let it go and it was a bout dead when Erika finally set it free.  

No comments: