
Ross Jacob Ray finally decided it was time to come exactly one week overdue he was born Saturday May 9th at 1:09 p.m. Everyone was starting to think that I was crazy for not getting started but I have had such long labors being started with the girls that I wanted to see if going into labor on my own would go any better. I am glad I waited. I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and I woke Jared up at 6:30 to go to the hospital. We got there at 8:00 a.m. and he was born at 1:09 that afternoon. Only 5 hours at the hospital Jared and I were both in shock. Weighing in at 9lb. 14 oz. he is cute as can be and a very good baby. Thank you to all of my family helped with the girls and to Jared's parents for helping for a couple of days since we have been home.
1 comment:
Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!! I have tried to call to congratulate you, but I got your fax machine a couple of times. Hope he is a dream baby and hope your birthday is a magical day filled with smiles!
Post a Comment